News & Events
HOME > News & Events
- EventThe 4th NCGM/CCS/DIT International Symposium on Clinical Research/Trials “Low- & Middle-Income Countries in the Dawning Era of Clinical Trials Digitalization”
- Event《Event Information》The 2nd ARISE-PMDA Joint symposium for Asian Clinical Trials “How to collaborate as one Asia“
- Press ReleaseNational Center for Global Health and Medicine and the University of the Philippines Manila signed the agreement on the extension of the Memorandum of Understanding for collaborative research
- Press ReleaseSigning of Memorandum of Understanding between NCGM and ERIA to Accelerate International Clinical Research in Asia
- NoticeNational Center for Global Health and Medicine and Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University signed the agreement on the extension of the Memorandum of Understanding for collaborative research
- NoticeThe National Center for Global Health and Medicine and Clinical Research Malaysia have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for clinical research cooperation
- NoticeNCGM and the Siloam Hospitals Group have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for clinical research cooperation
- NoticeGARDP and Japan’s National Center for Global Health and Medicine signed an MOU to boost clinical research activities
- EventARISE-PMDA Joint symposium for Asian Clinical Trial 'How to promote clinical trials in Asia to enable early patient access for pharmaceutical products'
- NoticeNCGM and and the Multi-Regional Clinical Trials Center of Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard have signed a MoU for cooperation.
- NoticePromoting and Accelerating International Collaborative Clinical Research : Signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with 6 medical research institutes in Asia and Establishment of NCGM collaborative offices
- NoticeThe Japan-led International Network for Clinical Researches and Clinical Trials in Asia 'ARO Alliance for ASEAN & East Asia (ARISE)' was established to enhance multicenter international clinical research and trials in the Asian region.