ARO Alliance for ASEAN & East Asia (ARISE) is a network of international joint clinical research and trials, aiming to develop research and development in the Asian region through Industry-initiated & Investigator-initiated clinical trials for regulatory approvals. We strive to contribute to enhance health and reduce illness and disability by promoting a network of AROs in the Asian region.
News & Events
- Event《Event Information》The 2nd ARISE-PMDA Joint symposium for Asian Clinical Trials “How to collaborate as one Asia“
- Press ReleaseNational Center for Global Health and Medicine and the University of the Philippines Manila signed the agreement on the extension of the Memorandum of Understanding for collaborative research
- Press ReleaseSigning of Memorandum of Understanding between NCGM and ERIA to Accelerate International Clinical Research in Asia
- NoticeNational Center for Global Health and Medicine and Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University signed the agreement on the extension of the Memorandum of Understanding for collaborative research
- NoticeThe National Center for Global Health and Medicine and Clinical Research Malaysia have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for clinical research cooperation